When trading through our Beeptec trading platform, we strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with these rules.
Basic rules for making purchase and sale transactions through the Marketplace:
1. Only software products (projects) created on the BEEPTOOLKIT platform and approved by the buyer in accordance with his requirements are allowed for sale through Marketplace.
Such products receive an identifying name and are displayed in the seller's personal store (the seller independently decides on access to his goods for those or other buyers) or in the general gallery of products (projects).2. Beeptec Engineering charges the seller a commission of 10% of the total value of products sold through the Marketplace;
3. All financial transactions for the sale of the developed products are carried out and controlled through the PayPal payment system in the "Buy" section. In this case, the final price must include all fees and% of the rate charged by PayPal, as well as the bank fees of the recipients and senders.
4. Beeptec Engineering, on a trust basis, on behalf of the seller, performs payment transactions with third parties and controls the transfer of money under the transaction, without interfering with the contractual relationship or payment terms.
5. Before placing the goods for sale, the seller must provide the goods with a technical description of the installation and operation of the goods, if necessary, contractual obligations with the buyers.
6. Beeptec Engineering is not liable to third parties for the obligations of the sellers or their customers, and all disputes and disagreements arising from the product and its use are resolved exclusively between the seller and its buyer.