We use this wonderful, inexpensive and commercially available module as a USB hardware input interface for analog resistive sensors.
We have developed a dedicated graphical interface that allows you to customize it for use in a wide range of automation and robotics ideas. The number of simultaneously connected modules can be more than 100! This gives you the ability to collect data from over 1000 sensors. It is difficult for us to present such a project, let it be your ideas, and we will do our best to support you in your creative endeavors.
Its technical characteristics:
1. Onboard STM32F103C8T6 master chip;
2. Onboard CH340 serial port to USB port chip, it is convenient to see AD sampling results on your PC;
3. Reserved UART serial communication interface, can be connected to extern MCU;
4. Analog input channels: 10-channel single-ended inputs;
5. Sampling voltage input range: 0-3.3V;
6. Power supply voltage: 5V / 3.3V
7. Resolution: 12 Bit (4096) or 0.001V;
IN0-IN9: AD sampling voltage input; GND: power supply negative / sampling voltage common ground interface; TX, RX: UART communication interface 3V3 / 5V: reserved 3.3V / 5V power input port. This is how the module interface looks in combination with the BEEPTOOLKIT functions: