PC PLATFORM FOR DEVELOPING OF AUTOMATICS AND ROBOTICS.
Robotic platforms have a wide range of audiences, from industry and academia to professionals and hobbyists. This is a diversified segment of the high-tech market, which should have universal tools for developers on the one hand and, as a result, satisfy the needs of all customers in terms of prices, conditions and functionality.
BEEPTOOLKIT is a PC tool platform that allows you to develop automation and robotics software (Windows / Linux 32/64) without using expensive PLCs and external DSP interfaces.
This is direct control of software instructions without external controllers.
BEEPTOOLKIT is not interested in managing third-party packets and a hardware alarm interface (PLC or DSP devices). All control code in the form of instructions is generated in the tool environment and interacts through standard protocols and communication interfaces with peripheral devices. Unlike other platforms, BEEPTOOLKIT is a flexible control system for connecting low-cost ADC sets to sensors, drivers, and actuators.
Particular attention was paid to scaling to cloud platforms. In this way, developers can host executive instructions files in the cloud and provide online access to their employees or customers.
The platform also allows real-time generation of reports and data collection and, by analogy with the instructions, provides users with this data for further processing.
The scope of various solutions for motion control in robotics, semiconductors, manufacturing, textiles, agriculture, packaging, mini-factories, the food industry and the medical industry. An extensive set of instructions (algorithms) for managing linear displacement devices, sensors, drivers of various equipment, combined with intuitive methods for constructing instructions (algorithms) allows you to create multifunctional automated or robotic solutions for a successful transition to industry 4.0. without restrictions in the client niche.
1. Toolkit is the interface of an external console, the core of which is a machine code interpreter;
All logical and mathematical processing of user commands is performed at the platform core level
ithout access to external objects or third-party software;
2. The client part (configurator) is a graphical interface for entering, editing and saving instructions and parameters of behavioral algorithms.
The kernel, in accordance with these instructions, generates, sends, receives and processes the original commands at the level of the virtual signal processor. The output signal is a 4-bit binary logic signals (response 30 - 70 ms, 5 V, 270 mA), at the input - 12-bit signals 115200 baud:
- Communication is via USB - ADC / UART / RS232 / 485, which are associated with peripheral driver hardware (analog / TTL sensors, optocouplers, player isolation switches, Mosfet keys, etc.);
- Together with vp, the Console allows you to simulate the entire script or its individual parts for calibrating received signals, determining interrupts, etc.
Modeling can be carried out without hardware connection to peripheral devices or with a connection; there is a master kit for debugging equipment with loads and sensors.
The concept of the port and the procedures for its initialization are very arbitrary, since it carries more advanced functions in contrast to the generally accepted ones, which are provided for in most specifications of signal automation architectures PLC, DSP, FPGA;
- Porting is the entry of variable values and control parameters that are more consistent with verbal algorithms. This principle is part of the platform concept, which allows you to intuitively create instructions for the entire logic (algorithmization) and save them in an external file.
This file is a command protocol of an approved automation or robotics control algorithm in an end user interface (HMI);
- The port in terms of its configurable parameters can be output, input or bidirectional.
The output can be configured to 1 of 16 control channels with cyclic repetition and interruptions.
- To collect data, the port can be specified as an input by the instruction, and it can receive data on 1 channel in the voltage range from 0.001 to 3.300 V or simultaneously at any ratio of 10 channels.
- Bidirectional mode allows you to organize the logic for operation at a specific voltage on 1 out of 10 channels. For example, to position XYZ or start / stop or turn off.
At the moment, the Console allows you to manage 160 I/O ports, in addition, the entire script can be repeated interrupted for a specified time in duration or with an interval of 24 hours.
3. Since the platform does not comply with the IEC 61131-3 standard; it cannot be introduced in that part of the industry where stringent requirements are stated. At the same time, as a tool for developing validation or verification processes (HW test benches), for example, to control measuring instruments or test benches, it will be the most convenient tool and will allow you to solve complex problems without the need for programmers.
- any other industry where automation or robotization is required as an alternative to PLC systems, other controllers with firmware, ROS, etc.
For monitoring and control purposes, user-developed instructions can be exported to the end interface running Windows / Linux 32/64 for mobile or mini-cross-platform OS architectures.
Also on the console there is a freely programmable keyboard to which you can transfer commands from a PC via USB joysticks, etc.;
For complex tests, the console can automatically start at a given time, there is also a function of automatic unloading before turning off the PC.
There is a function of analytical telemetry at the level of 10 channels - each port. Reports are displayed in real time continuously or after an event with an indication of the parameter and response time.
Protection against unauthorized access.